Monday, June 23, 2008

It's OK to Curse

Does all of this mean that I no longer have bad days, that I’ve learned to control my days so that trouble rolls off of me like water off a duck’s back? Hardly. In some ways my fuse is shorter than it’s ever been, and something very little can cause me to fly into a rage. The interesting thing is that it’s over quickly. I’ve been taught how to release, and that may be scary to people nearby, when they hear me say, “Damn it!” However, I’m not wishing God’s damnation on anyone, I’m just expressing my frustration, and how much healthier to say “damn” that to go out on a playground and mow down a bunch of kids. And maybe that’s why so much of that is happening, in addition to the fact that it’s just part of the script and it’s supposed to be happening. People are so pent up. They are like springs, ready to just snap, and when a spring snaps, there’s a lot of force there ready to be released in a very short period of time. I just sound off all of the time and keep things in my life fairly defused. You know, if you do read about me going berserk sometime and wiping out an entire city, don’t be surprised. You’ll know that it was my turn. Gee, maybe I should be giving classes in anger management

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home